This project is read-only.

Bug with CRM 2013 UR2?

Mar 10, 2014 at 6:14 PM
I noticed when I deployed to a box that had CRM 2013 UR2 (may have been a preview) installed, I received an error "object does not support method getServerUrl" on the SDK.Metadata.Query.min.js file that is included. I changed the following:

var n = u().getServerUrl();

to

var n = u().getClientUrl();

and that fixed it. Figured this might be helpful once UR2 is rolled out, if this is a breaking change.
Mar 10, 2014 at 9:35 PM
Ok thanks for this. In our code we always test for getClientUrl and if missing try getServerUrl. In this instance it was a library from the SDK which we've reused. I'll update this in our project, check if we have the SDK latest and also update its author to ensure they have it updated too.

Many thanks,
Rhett

Mar 11, 2014 at 12:22 PM
The SDK.Metadata.Query.min.js is now updated and the latest release 1.0.0.9 should be fine.

Thanks for the feedback.
Rhett