Add all languages

Dec 17, 2013 at 1:31 PM
Even without translating terms, it will be nice to have all supported LCID included in the SiteMap Group/SubArea to avoid getting the term "unknownXXX"
Coordinator
Dec 17, 2013 at 2:32 PM
Can you send me a screen shot? Gmail is fine.

The titles (when available in sitemap) should select based on the LCID and default to 1033 otherwise. Also the QuickViewMenuResource.xml file can be updated with custom titles for matching sitemap id items and with a LCID of your choice, This will be updatable in a configuration page soon but for now it is a manual update.

As the sitemap uses resourceid's on many system entities, groups, subarea's which we do not have access to I have had to replace this with the QuickViewMenuResource.xml file.

Thanks,
Rhett
Dec 17, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Maybe I wasn't clear enough. All subArea are displayed correctly with the correct titles.

I'm talking about the the SubArea used to display the QuickViewMenu. You could add all LCID under your SubArea item in SiteMap (even if it displays always english title, which is fine as it is the name of your solution)

I sent you the image on your email
Coordinator
Dec 17, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Ok awesome, thanks Tanguy, I have updated this and you should see an update soon.
Dec 17, 2013 at 3:11 PM
that is great! thanks Rhett
Coordinator
Dec 17, 2013 at 3:40 PM
I've now updated the managed solution to 1.0.0.1 which includes the LCID values for a number of languages.

Thanks,
Rhett